Shipping & Delivery
Freight & Handling Charges
In order to simplify and provide clarity regarding our freight and handling charges, we have implemented the following policy:
Shipping and Packaging Charges:
- All orders are shipped using FedEx, UPS, OnTrac, or any other reliable shipping carrier.
- The charges include the cost of packaging materials required for shipping.
Standard Handling Charge:
- A standard handling charge will be applied to all orders.
- Each door (a pair of doors counts as 2 items) and drawer fronts will be counted for the handling charge.
Additional Delivery Attempts:
- Additional charges may apply for any additional delivery attempts made by our trucks or UPS.
Minimum Invoice Charge:
- A minimum invoice charge of $25.00 applies to all orders.
Reporting Damaged Packaging and Claims:
- If any damage is observed on the outer packaging, please make a note of it and inform the carrier.
- Keep all packaging materials in case a damage claim needs to be made.
- To file a claim for products damaged upon arrival, please send photos and a description of the damage to sales[at]cabinetnow.com.
- We will respond within 1 business day with the necessary course of action.
- A fuel surcharge may be applicable for each delivery.
Large Orders to Hawaii or Alaska:
- Large orders sent via freight to Hawaii or Alaska may take up to 2-3 weeks and will incur additional shipping charges.
The customer acknowledges that various factors, beyond the control of CabinetNow.com, may impact and potentially delay the delivery and production of ordered doors or items. Regardless of the nature of any delayed, problematic, or mistaken order, CabinetNow.com and its affiliates will not be held responsible for any resulting delays, problems, or damages experienced by the customer. By agreeing to these terms, the customer accepts that CabinetNow.com cannot be held liable for any delays or damages for any reason. While we make every effort to deliver orders within the promised time, delays may occur due to unknown factors. In such cases, CabinetNow.com will not be held responsible for any resulting losses, damages, or liabilities.
Payment, Returns, Damaged Items Policy
- All orders are processed immediately upon payment.
- Once the order is submitted, it cannot be canceled, changed, refunded, or altered in any way.
- We maintain an efficient and streamlined process to ensure quick turnaround times for our exquisite doors.
- Therefore, we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has been placed.
- If you have any uncertainties about your order, please wait until you are confident in your order specifications before placing it.
- Items will be thoroughly inspected for damage and quality at our facility before shipping.
- In the unlikely event that a damaged product is shipped, please email us detailed pictures of the damage along with an explanation and a request for replacement.
- If it is determined that the product was damaged or defective before shipping and is eligible for replacement, we will ship the replacement upon receiving the damaged product and refund the associated shipping costs.
- If a client returns an item to us, and the damage did not occur during shipping, the customer will be responsible for all shipping and related costs.
- All packages are shipped with insurance coverage for the order amount.
- If a product is damaged during shipping, it is the client's responsibility to pursue a claim with the shipper.
- Some delivery services may attempt to contact you before the delivery.
- If they are unable to reach you using the provided phone numbers, they will not deliver your order.
- Freight companies charge $100 per day to store your order, and customers are responsible for these additional charges.
Order Delivery Timeline
Once an order has been placed, it immediately enters production and cannot be modified. Orders placed after 3pm EST will typically start production the following morning or on the next business day.
Currently, our production time is estimated to be 6-12 business days. However, please note that for painted, primed, and clear coat products, an additional 2 to 3 weeks should be allowed for production. The shipping duration will depend on your location and can range from 1 to 8 business days.
For shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, freight shipping will be utilized, which may take up to 3 weeks for delivery. To estimate the delivery date more accurately, please consult the service maps provided below.
We strive to fulfill orders promptly and ensure timely delivery, but please be aware that unforeseen circumstances may cause delays.
Holiday Schedule and Delivery Impact
Please take note of the delivery and phone schedule during the Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's holidays.
Thanksgiving: Our operations will be closed on Thursday. However, our phones will be open on the following day.
Christmas and New Year's: Regular deliveries will be conducted until December 22nd. There will be no deliveries from December 22nd to January 2nd. Normal deliveries will resume on January 5th.
During the holiday period, our phones will be closed on December 24th to 26th, as well as on January 1st and 2nd. However, our offices will remain open throughout this time to process orders and address any inquiries you may have.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the holiday schedule, please don't hesitate to reach out to your inside or outside sales representative. We value your business and look forward to the upcoming year!
Our estimated delivery dates take into account the following U.S. holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve (12/24)
- Christmas Day (12/25)
- New Year's Eve (12/31)
- New Year's Day (01/01)